You are here: Home > List of issues > 2012 > Central European Journal of Communication Volume 5 No 2 (9) Fall 2012
Central European Journal of Communication Volume 5, No 2 (9), Fall 2012
Special issue: Media Accountability. Between Tradition and Innovation
Guest Editors: Epp Lauk and Michał Kuś
Table of Contents
- Editors’ introduction: Media accountability — between tradition and innovation
Epp Lauk (University of Jyväskylä, Finland), Michał Kuś (University of Wrocław, Poland)
- From media self-regulation to 'crowd-criticism': Media accountability in the digital age
Susanne Fengler (Dortmund University of Technology, Germany)
- Users' perception of media accountability
Harmen Groenhart (Fontys University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands)
- Changing political attitudes towards media accountability in Sweden
Torbjörn von Krogh (Mid Sweden University, Sweden)
- The news ombudsman: Lightning rod or watchdog?
Huub Evers (Fontys University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands)
- Assessing potentials of journalists’ blogs as an instrument of media accountability in Estonia
Halliki Harro-Loit, Juhan Lang, Marju Himma-Kadakas (University of Tartu, Estonia)
- Ukrainian journalists’ perceptions of unethical practices: Codes and everyday ethics
Anastasia Grynko (National University "Kyiv-Mohyla Academy", Ukraine)
- Radio ombudsman services of Brazilian Public Radio (EBC) as media accountability instruments
Laurindo Leal Filho, Fernando Oliveira Paulino, Luiz Martins da Silva (University of Brasilia, Brazil)
- INTERVIEW: Media accountability and transparency
Prof. Dr. Stephan Russ-Mohl was interviewed by Michał Głowacki in February 2012.
- BOOK REVIEW: Bernard Poulet (2011) Śmierć gazet i przyszłość informacji (The End of Newspapers and The Future of Information)...
Agnieszka Filipiak (Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland)
- BOOK REVIEW: Dorota Piontek (2011) Komunikowanie polityczne i kultura popularna. Tabloidyzacja informacji o polityce (Political Communication and Popular Culture. Tabloidization of Information about Politics)...
Jakub Jakubowski (Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland)