You are here: Home > List of issues > 2014 > Central European Journal of Communication Volume 7 No 2 (13) Fall 2014
Central European Journal of Communication Volume 7, No 2 (13), Fall 2014
Editor: Michał Głowacki
Guest editors: Norbert Merkovity and Dominic Wring
Table of Contents
- Guest Editors' Introduction
Norbert Merkovity (University of Szeged/National University of Public Service, Hungary), Dominic Wring (Loughborough University, United Kingdom)
- On the philosophical status of the transmission metaphor
Emanuel Kulczycki (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland)
- Audiovisual political advertising in communication strategies of Polish political parties: The case of the parliamentary campaign in 2011
Małgorzata Adamik-Szysiak (Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin, Poland)
- Journalists and politicians in television interviews after elections: A redefinition of roles?
Dorota Piontek and Bartosz Hordecki (University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań, Poland)
- Disaffected citizens in Croatia: Analysis of socio-demographic and media use influences on political participation
Dina Vozab (University of Zagreb, Croatia)
- Great expectations: On experiences with media reform in post-socialist Europe (and some unexpected outcomes)
Zrinjka Peruško (University of Zagreb)
- Media for the Russian language minorities: The role of the Estonian Public Broadcasting (ERR) in 1990-2012
Andres Jõesaar (Tallin University Baltic Film and Media School, Estonia), Salme Rannu (University of Tartu), Maria Jufereva (University of Jyväskylä)
- Russian journalists and social media: updated transitions and new challenges
Elena Johansson and Gunnar Nygren (Södertörn University, Sweden)
- INTERVIEW: Culture and media systems
Interview with Peter Gross
- BOOK REVIEW: Lucyna Szot (2012) Dziennikarze mediów lokalnych w Polsce. Między profesjonalizmem a koniecznością przetrwania (Local media journalists in Poland. Between professionalism and need to survive)...
Anna Paluch (University of Wrocław, Poland)
- BOOK REVIEW: Michał Kuś (2013) Telewizja publiczna w Hiszpanii. Pomiędzy polityką i rynkiem (Public television in Spain: Between politics and the market)...
Magdalena Parus (AGH University of Science and Technology in Kraków, Poland)
- BOOK REVIEW: Adina Zemanek (ed.) (2014) Media in China China in the Media. Processes Strategies Images Identities...
Paweł Baranowski (University of Wrocław, Poland)