Dr. Michał Głowacki
University of Warsaw, Poland
Dr. Michał Głowacki researches and teaches at the University of Warsaw, Poland. He has been involved in several European research projects and scholarships granted by the Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation, the Swedish Institute, the Research Council of Norway and the Polish-American Fulbright Commission. His research interests are media policy, public service media, media clusters and innovation culture.
Prof. Agnieszka Stępińska
Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland
Agnieszka Stępińska is a professor at the Faculty of Political Science and Journalism at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland. Her main areas of research are political communication and journalism studies. She participated in several international research projects, including the COST ACTION IS1308 Populist Political Communication in Europe. Comprehending the Challenge of Mediated Political Populism for Democratic Politics (2014-2018). She is a member of Executive Committee of the international project Journalistic Role Performance.
Dr. Róża Norström
University of Silesia in Katowice, Poland
Paper submission (Quality, Network)
Dr. Róża Norström researches and teaches at the University of Silesia in Katowice, Poland. She has been involved in several research projects granted among others by the Swedish Civil Contingency Agency and the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies. Her research interests are political communication, international relations and conflict reporting.
University of Wrocław, Poland
Book reviews submission (Quality, Network)
Julia Trzcińska is a PhD student at Wrocław University, Poland. She has been involved in both Polish research projects funded by National Science Centre and international projects such as cooperation with George Washington University. She is a Robert Bosch Stiftung alumna and a graduate of Confucius Institute. Her research interests focus on political communication, public diplomacy and fan studies.
University of Warsaw, Poland
Database/abstracting (Quality, Communication)
Dagmara Sidyk is a PhD student at the University of Warsaw. She is a graduate of law, as well as journalism and media studies. Her main research areas are media law and policy, along with media monitoring. She was involved in several both Polish and international research projects, including the ERC Starting Grant Europeans Exposed to dissimilar views in the media: Investigating backfire effects.
Dr. Jacek Mikucki
University of Social Sciences, Poland
Digital communication (Network, Communication)
Dr. Jacek Mikucki teaches and at the University of Social Sciences, Poland, and at the University of Warsaw, Poland. He has been involved in several projects on media and communication in smart cities. His research interests new forms of media, local communication, electronic media and audiovisual arts.
Svetlana Bodrunova is a professor at the School of Journalism and Mass Communications, St. Petersburg State University, Russia. Her research interests are Russian and European journalism, media-political relations, social media and ethnicity in communications.
Márton Demeter is an associate professor at the National University of Public Service in Budapest, Hungary. Márton researches on global academic inequalities, transnational knowledge production and the uneven accumulation of global symbolic and academic capital.
Nicoleta Corbu is a professor at the College of Communication and Public Relations, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest, Romania. She is interested in media effects, political communication and education policies.
Karen Donders is a professor at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel; she heads the Media & Society programme within the Center for Studies on Media Innovation and Technology (SMIT). Karen’s areas of interests are public service media, European media policy, platform policies and media economics.
Tobias Eberwein is a professor at the Austrian Academy of Sciences / Alpen-Adria Universität Klagenfurt, Austria. Tobias researches and teaches on media ethics and media
accountability, media structures and governance, media innovations and change, and
Paulo Faustino is a professor at the University of Porto, Portugal. His academic interests and research are focused on media and creative industries, media marketing, management, entrepreneurship, economics and public policies.
Aleksandra Krstić is an assistant professor at the Faculty of Political Science, University of Belgrade, Serbia. Her academic interest are media ethics, future of journalism, media democratization, visual representations and the visual metaphors.
Ulrike Rohn is a professor at the Baltic, Film, Media, Arts and Communication School and the Centre of Excellence in Media Innovation and Digital Culture, Tallinn University, Estonia. Her work relates to media innovation, digital culture and audiovisual media policies.
Anda Rožukalne is a professor at the Department of Communication, Journalism and Multimedia Studies, Rīga Stradiņš University, Latvia. Anda’s areas of expertise are media management, media ownership and journalism studies.
Martin Solík is a professor at the University of SS. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava, Slovakia. Martin’s academic work focus is on social recognition, media portrayals of marginalized social groups, and the influence of new communication technologies on human cognitive processes.
The Network of CEJC supporters from 24 countries
- Janusz Adamowski, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Aukse Balčytiene, Vytautas Magnus University in Kaunas, Lithuania
- David Burns, Salisbury University, USA
- Maria José Canel, Complutense University in Madrid, Spain
- Jane Curry, Santa Clara University, USA
- Ainars Dimants, Turiba University in Riga, Latvia
- Bogusława Dobek-Ostrowska, University of Wrocław, Poland
- Michał Drożdż, Pontifical University of John Paul II in Cracow, Poland
- Susanne Fengler, Erich Brost Institute for Journalism in Dortmund, Germany
- Ignacy S. Fiut, University of Science and Technology in Cracow, Poland
- Piotr Francuz, The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Poland
- Janina Fras, University of Wrocław, Poland
- Tomasz Goban-Klas, Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Peter Gross, University of Tennessee Knoxville, USA
- Daniel C. Hallin, University of California San Diego, USA
- Iwona Hofman, Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin, Poland
- Barbara Jacennik, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, Poland
- Stanisław Jędrzejewski, The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Poland
- Jan Jirak, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
- Matthias Karmasin, University of Klagenfurt, Austria
- Barbara Köpplová, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
- Tadeusz Kowalski, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Epp Lauk, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Małgorzata Lisowska-Magdziarz, Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Anker Brink Lund, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Philippe J. Maarek, Université Paris Est UPEC, France
- Paolo Mancini, University of Perugia, Italy
- Irmina Matonyte, European Humanities University in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Gianpietro Mazzoleni, University of Milan, Italy
- Norbert Merkovity, University of Szeged, Hungary
- Stanisław Michalczyk, Silesian University, Poland
- Bożena Mierzejewska, Fordham University, USA
- Jerzy Mikułowski-Pomorski, Economic University in Cracow, Poland
- Natalia Milewski, University of Bucharest, Romania
- Graham Murdock, Loughborough University, United Kingdom
- Lars Nord, Mid Sweden University, Sweden
- Gunnar Nygren, Sodertorn University, Sweden
- Beata Ociepka, University of Wrocław, Poland
- Jerzy Olędzki, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Zbigniew Oniszczuk, Silesian University, Poland
- Svetlana Pasti, University of Tampere, Finland
- Wanda Patrzałek, University of Wrocław, Poland
- Yoram Peri, University of Maryland, College Park, USA
- Zrinjka Perusko, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Barbara Pfetsch, Free University of Berlin, Germany
- Dorota Piontek, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland
- Mario Plenković, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Katarzyna Pokorna-Ignatowicz, Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Cracow University College, Poland
- Miroljub Radojković, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Lilia Raycheva, Sofia University St. Kliment Okhridski, Bulgaria
- Andrey Rikhter, Central European University, Budapest, Hungary
- Raquel Rodriguez, University of Rey Juan Carlos in Madrid, Spain
- Stephan Russ-Mohl, Universita della Svizzera italiana, Switzerland
- Teresa Sasińska-Klas, Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Andrej Školkay, School of Communication and Media in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Wojciech Skrzydlewski, University of Lower Silesia in Wrocław, Poland
- Gerald Sussman, Portland State University, USA
- Ilija Tomanić Trivundža, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Jaromir Volek, Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic
- Katrin Voltmer, University of Leeds, United Kingdom
- Claes H. de Vreese, Amsterdam School of Communication Research ASCoR, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Wayne Wanta, Missouri University, USA
- Dominic Wring, Loughborough University, United Kingdom
- Rocio Zamora, University of Murcia, Spain